Meet the Designer
After 16 years of successfully creating award winning solutions for clients, I have setup my own Product Design and Manufacturing company with customer service at the forefront. I believe that as a company owner, it is my responsibility to be in control of what services my clients are provided, allowing my enthusiasm and dedication to be the basis of my company's reputation.
As an Industrial Product Designer, I help people bring their product ideas to life. I am multi-disciplined with hands on experience in the entire product design process from initial strategy through to full production. My personal belief & drive is delivering "considered" solutions that meet my client’s business model within agreed targets. I truly enjoy the challenge and problem solving that comes as part of the product design process, achieving top quality solutions based on commercial budgets and limitations. Most clients I have worked with in the past 10 years have won numerous awards based on solutions I have created for them.
- Industrial design solution for award winning polymer Bank of England counterfeit scanners.
- User Interface design and Industrial design for award winning In-Home-Display solution for Smart Home Energy Monitors.
- Industrial design for award winning smart gas metering & payment system.
- Corporate re-branding of Halal food company leading to new to
food product range and markets in UK, Europe, Arabian Gulf and Africa.
- Numerous R&D design activates that lead to patentable product solutions that increased the value of customer business propositions.
I started off my career designing car panel jigs and fixtures for manual spot welding back in 2004 where my appreciation for considering the people who have to manufacture a product began. I quickly advanced to factory layout design making human interaction for production more time and cost efficient.
In 2005 I moved into my Masters qualified field of Industrial Product Design (designing products for mass manufacture) and have since been helping companies solve problems, brand, and bring product ideas to life. From June 2015 to February 2020 I was a Director and Shareholder of another product consultancy where I managed most aspects of the day to day services.
. . . And then 2020 came along & the HYpost was created